Hardware Developer IoT
HUM Systems GmbH develops software and hardware products in the field of IoT, which offer an essential added value to everyday life through security and comfort. HUM Systems GmbH has successfully established itself in the German smart home market since mid-2018. We produce a multi-sensory smart home device named Livy Protect and its associated platform Livy. We are looking for a talented hardware developer- (f/m/d)- who is enthusiastic about innovation, enriches our team with his or her individual skills, and has the drive and will to shape the future with us.
- As a member of our team you will develop and optimize our hardware products
- You will design circuits and PCB layouts
- You will be responsible for the conception and specification of components including testing and commissioning in close cooperation with the Embedded Software Development department
- You will verify prototypes and search independently for faults in the electronic hardware
- You will carry out measurements and work on technical documentation
- You will deal with data transfer networks like WiFi, Bluetooth, LoRa, NBIoT, etc.
- You will help select suitable suppliers for key components
What we expect from you
- A successfully completed degree in electronics, communications engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Sound knowledge of ECAD tools and EDA programs such as Altium Designer or Autodesk Eagle
- You have practical experience with digital and analog circuit technology and microprocessor technology
- You are familiar with the topics Wireless Technology, Radio Frequency Technology and IoT
- Good knowledge of the layout creation of 230V supply voltage applications
- Sound knowledge of EMCcompliant circuit design
- You have the ability to systematically analyse technical and organisational problems and to independently develop solutions
- Passion and enthusiasm for new technologies and solutions
- Teamoriented work and result-oriented action
- Good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to participate in the development of innovative IoT products that enrich our daily lives.
- With our flexible working hours, you can create your own day
- Our teamwork is organised according to agile development methods that offer you plenty of room for initiative
- A pleasant working atmosphere is important to us, that's why you can expect friendly colleagues who will take you by the hand from day one in our onboarding process
- "Flat hierarchies" means direct communication with the managing director and quick decisions in the teams
- A cool office in the lively district "Kreuzkölln" which also means excellent public transport connections
- Regular table tennis tournaments, team events and an afterwork beer will make your working days more enjoyable
Please send us your application including your CV, cover letter and references. Don't forget to mention your salary expectation and your earliest starting date.