Embedded Software Developer C/C++
HUM Systems GmbH develops IoT applications and is known under the smart home brand Livy. With its multisensory smart home devices, the company offers end customers an all-in-one solution to connect households quickly and easily. Livy offers applications for remote care of relatives, fire and burglary protection, and home automation to increase home comfort.
- You work on the specification, architecture and design of our embedded software
- You develop firmware for our IoT hardware
- You commission new prototypes and evaluate new IoT sensor technology
- You write technical documentation of embedded software, develop test plans, and develop automated tests
What we expect from you
- A degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar.
- Very good programming skills in C/C++ for microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of embedded Linux and IoT-relevant communication protocols such as TCP/IP, 6LoWPAN, REST, MQTT, Bluetooth and ZigBee is an advantage
- Independent, structured way of working and analytical thinking skills
- Initiative and self-discipline
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to contribute to innovative IoT products that enrich our daily lives
- A responsible work environment with plenty of room for personal initiative
- International environment with friendly colleagues
- Familiar working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Hybrid working and the ability to work remotely from around the world for up to six weeks
- Workplace in the cult district "Kreuzkölln" and excellent public transport connections
- Attractive compensation and subsidy for company pension plan
If you are interested, please send us your application including curriculum vitae, certificates and references. Don't forget to state your salary expectations and let us know when you would like to join us.