Human Resource Manager
HUM Systems GmbH develops software and hardware products in the field of Internet of Things (IoT), which offer an essential added value in everyday life through security and comfort. With the multisensory smart home device Livy Protect and the associated platform Livy, HUM Systems GmbH has successfully established itself in the German smart home market since mid-2018. For our team we are looking for an experienced Human Resource manager (m/f/d), who excels with his communicative and committed nature.
- You are responsible for filling challenging positions, with a focus on IT
- Independently identify and contact potential candidates via Xing or LinkedIn
- You manage incoming applications and are in direct contact with applicants
- You will accompany the entire hiring process, from initial contact to conducting telephone interviews and hiring
- Your tasks include the formulation of job advertisements in German and English as well as their placement on our website and other online channels
- You will coordinate appointments and interviews to ensure a smooth recruiting process
- You will support the onboarding process of new colleagues
- The creation of reports and presentations rounds off the exciting range of tasks
What we expect from you
- Successfully completed studies in Business Administration, business law, psychology, education or a comparable course of studies
- Professional experience in the field of human resources desirable
- You bring a lot of motivation and a high willingness to learn with you
- Reliability and discretion are your hallmarks
- You also have an independent and structured way of working as well as a quick grasp of things
- You convince us with your organizational talent and your communication skills
- You like challenges, you are resilient and you do not easily become flustered
- You are fluent in German and English and have very good written knowledge of both languages
- A confident use of PowerPoint and Excel completes your profile
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to participate in innovative IoT products that enrich our daily lives.
- With our flexible working hours, you can create your own day
- We work agilely in our teams and offer you plenty of room for initiative.
- Skills are very important, but a pleasant working atmosphere is just as important to us. That's why you can expect friendly colleagues who will take you by the hand from day one in our onboarding process.
- "Flat hierarchies" means direct communication with the managing director and quick decisions in the teams due to the short distances.
- Workplace in the cult district "Kreuzkölln". By the way, this also means excellent public transport connections.
- Regular table tennis tournaments, team events and after-work beer will make your working days more enjoyable.
If you are interested, please send us your application including curriculum vitae, certificates and references. Don't forget to state your salary expectations and let us know when you would like to join us.